Welcome to the official website of New York Times and USATODAY Bestselling Author Kristin Miller. I write paranormal romance (think When Harry Met Sally…if she had fur and fangs), and sweet and sexy contemporary romance (Sweet Home Alabama meets The Proposal, high in the Sierra Nevada mountains).
Please take a look around to find my backlist titles, new releases, and open contests (if there are any). Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
- THE WEREWOLF WEARS PRADA broke Kindle’s Top 100, making the book a national bestseller!
- DANGEROUS DOZEN hit the USA Today Bestseller list at #86!
- LUCKY 7 BAD BOYS hit the New York Times Bestseller list at #16 combined print and ebook and #11 ebook!
- LUCKY 7 BAD BOYS hit the USA Today Bestseller list at #41!
- LUCKY 7 BAD BOYS hit the USA Today Bestseller list a second week at #128!
- LUCKY 7 BAD BOYS hit the USA Today Bestseller list a third week at #140!
- Gone with the Wolf broke Kindle’s Top 100 in US and UK, making the book a national and international bestselling novel!
San Francisco Wolf Pack #1
Falling in love bites…
Melina Rosenthal worships at the altar of all things fashion. Her dream is to work for the crème de la crème fashion magazine, Eclipse, and she’ll do much anything to get there. Even fixing up the image of a gorgeous, sexy public figure who’s all playboy, all the time. Even if he’s the guy who broke her heart a year ago…
Even if Hayden Dean is a werewolf.
Since his father’s death, Hayden’s the heir apparent to the San Francisco Wolf Pack-well, once he settles down. Hayden isn’t interested in giving up his partying ways, except he’s pretty sure he’s found his fated mate, and the fact that she’s a non-shifter is bad news. Now he must find a compromise between the traditions of his wolf world and his certainty that Melina is his…before fate (or another werewolf) bites them both in the butt.
a Blue Lake novella
Feisty bookstore owner Georgia Swift has been burned on love more times than she can count. She prefers reading romances, rather than hoping for her own. But when bestselling author Grayson Thompson comes into Blue Lake on a book tour, it doesn’t take long before they’re swept away in a whirlwind romance that has both their heads spinning. Can he convince her that it’s not too late to find her happily-ever-after?